Role & Responsibilities
clearCi is seeking dynamic and motivated sales professionals for our Fort Lauderdale office.
As an Account Executive you will begin your career developing our business in the Competitive Intelligence software space, working closely with clients and potential clients. To help you progress and succeed we will coach your existing skills in value communication, time management, and most importantly, strong negotiation tactics. Within a year you will be expected to manage a team as a sales manager, and may be able to help us enter a new market!
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closing, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding your existing accounts
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within your market
- Forecast sales activity and revenue, whilst creating referenceable & satisfied customers
- Provide online product demonstrations and holding personal meetings with prospects
Consultative analysis and confidence building are core skills. You not only address the prospect’s primary driving interest, but you also learn about the customer’s business and how to help them use software to better navigate their business environment. You should have an ability to ask questions relevant to prospect across many industries to uncover needs and qualify your opportunities.
Because you are the primary contact for clients, it is critical that you live the clearCi values and culture in their interactions and deliver high quality client experiences. You are expected to creatively find new ways to provide client delight, and share what works well with your team.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-5 years of consultative sales experience, preferably in Software/Technology
- High technical aptitude and understanding of the internet/online information
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills
- Self-directed: exercises judgment within generally defined processes and procedures
- Ambitious entrepreneurial spirit
- Synergistic and plays well with others
- High degree of business acumen
- University degree and strong academic results
All candidates must submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Completed questionnaire (click this link to download in.doc format)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
01-October OR SOONER
clearCi offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package with uncapped commissions.
On Target Earnings (OTE): $ 78,000
For more about clearCi visit us on Facebook, LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter
At clearCi, equal talent always means equal opportunity.