Entrepreneurs at Heart
From our founding team to our newest recruits, an entrepreneurial spirit can be felt across our organization. The ability to adapt quickly to new markets has proven itself time and time again throughout our expansion. We cherish each and every one of our clients, as only an entrepreneur can do, and treat them as such.
We were born as an international company from day one. This brings an exciting cultural mix to our employees, and an ability to service our clients across the globe with a local touch.
Building Strong Culture Through Values
Culture is not created; it is built. We firmly believe that a strong company culture can produce incredible results and inspire those around us. We strive for a culture where all of our employees are invested-in and cared-for, autonomous yet supported, and above all- entrepreneurial.
COMPASSION - Care and be caring
LEADERSHIP - Inspire others to unlock their potential
ENTREPRENEURSHIP - Be a force multiplier
AMBITION - Never settle for good enough
RESILIENCE - Fall down seven times, stand up eight
SCIP Code of Ethics
As members of The Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP), we subscribe to the Code of Ethics for CI Professionals.
- To continually strive to increase the recognition and respect of the profession.
- To comply with all applicable laws, domestic and international.
- To accurately disclose all relevant information, including one's identity and organization, prior to all interviews.
- To avoid conflicts of interest in fulfilling one's duties.
- To provide honest and realistic recommendations and conclusions in the execution of one's duties.
- To promote this code of ethics within one's company, with third-party contractors and within the entire profession.
- To faithfully adhere to and abide by one's company policies, objectives and guidelines.